In the modern workplace, technology is more important than ever. Technology connects business functions and breaks down barriers, accelerating digital transformation in the process. Microsoft 365—a platform that brings together Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility Security—helps Microsoft empower our employees with innovative technology to embrace a new culture of work. Microsoft 365 is key to creating a secure and productive foundation for a digital culture.
Microsoft Office 365 sits at the core of how our people get work done. The heart of our cloud services, it meets the needs for robust security, reliability, and productivity in the cloud.
- Assessment to identify the right Office 365 plan
- Office Migration
- New email setup with Exchange online on Office 365. Hybrid setup of email or a complete migration from on-premise or from other service providers to Exchange online
- New setup of Skype for Business on Office 365 or migration from on-premise Microsoft Lync
- New Setup of Yammer
- New SharePoint setup on Office 365 or migration from existing on-premise SharePoint
As employees embrace a new culture of work across devices and cloud apps, it’s important to secure our digital estate. For the highest level of productivity, It is encouraged to use personal devices and work from any location. So, the need to balance mobility with security to protect our corporate resources, data, and documents increased by multi-fold.
Azure AD Connect integrates on-premises directories with Azure AD
It consists of three main components:
- Synchronization services
- AD Federation Services
- Health Monitoring
multifactor authentication is required to verify a user’s identity before giving them access to corporate resources when they’re not connected to the corporate network.
Multifactor authentication is used in a number of ways such as:
- Certificate-backed virtual and physical smart cards
- Windows Hello for Business with PIN or biometric sign in
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) that uses a phone or the Microsoft Authenticator app
Cloud services helped introducing more self-service capabilities for identity and access management. These services have helped reduce manual administrative tasks and Helpdesk support calls for help with password and identity management changes.
- Password management
- Security and distribution group management
- Azure AD Join
- Device encryption to help prevent unauthorized access.
- A six-digit PIN or password.
- An inactivity timeout period.
- Antivirus and malware protection, and signature updates via Windows Defender or Lookout for Work.
- Auto-updates on Windows 10 devices that include the latest security updates.
- Pushing VPN and wireless settings and certificates to your device.
When a device is removed, corporate assets are automatically deleted. Devices can be completely or selectively wiped.
- A full wipe restores the device to its factory defaults.
- A selective wipe removes only company data.
- Complex environment.
- Increasingly rapid release cycles.
- User readiness
- Empowering users and maintaining productivity.
- Improved user experience.
- The speed of deployment and increased adoption rates
- Cost reduction
- Reduction in help desk call volume
In Windows 10, the Windows Hello for Business feature can replace passwords with strong two-factor authentication that combines an enrolled device with a PIN or biometric user input to sign in.
Other benefits of this feature include:
- It uses existing infrastructure
- It uses a PIN
- It provides easy certificate renewal
- It permits single sign on
- It is compatible with remote access
With Windows 10, we can use the built-in security features to enable malware protection and other critical security capabilities that help protect devices right from the start. Windows Defender ATP is a unified platform for Windows protection that includes a broad range of capabilities, some of which include:
- Exploit protection
- Attack surface reduction
- Application control
- Hardware-based isolation