Microsoft 365, which brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security, delivering a complete, intelligent and secure solution to empower employees.
The workplace is transforming—from changing employee expectations, to more diverse and globally distributed teams, to an increasingly complex threat landscape. From these trends, we are seeing a new culture of work emerging
With more than 100 million commercial monthly active users of Office 365, and more than 500 million Windows 10 devices in use, Microsoft is in a unique position to help companies empower their employees, unlocking business growth and innovation.
To address the commercial needs from the smallest business to the largest enterprise, Microsoft 365 Business and Microsoft 365 Enterprise are put into action.
Become a modern workplace
Today’s modern, global workplace is changing, which brings tremendous opportunities and challenges for businesses of all sizes. Businesses must meet the needs of a five-generation workforce, contend with an increasingly complex cyberthreat landscape, and innovate quickly to meet evolving customer expectations.
Small and medium-sized customers tell us they want solutions that are easy to manage and maintain. Often small business owners find technology options to be complex and costly, leading many to make do with a patchwork of services or defer investments altogether.
Now with Microsoft 365, all of the organizations can reap the benefit of this blend of technology and vision to reach their own goal of becoming a modern workplace.
Empower your people
Microsoft 365 Business delivers the productivity and collaboration tools businesses need to help their people be their most productive. It includes the suite of Office 365 productivity and collaboration apps, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Outlook for email; SharePoint and OneDrive for sharing files with customers, co-workers, and suppliers; and Microsoft Teams for chat-based teamwork.
Simplify your IT management
Microsoft 365 Business is designed to reduce the complexity and costs of managing technology for businesses and their IT partners. It offers simple setup and management, so business owners and their teams can put more of their time and energy toward building their businesses. From a single console, you can quickly set up new employees, configure device security policies, and manage user identity and access, as well as ensure all your people are on the most up-to-date versions of Windows 10 and Office. And the single per-user, per-month subscription streamlines costs and simplifies management.
Secure your business
Microsoft 365 Business is built to deliver the productivity tools and security services businesses need in a single, simple-to-manage product. It safeguards company information, extending security across users, apps, and devices. Last year, 43 percent of all cyber-attacks targeted companies with fewer than 100 employees. Microsoft 365 helps ensure PCs are up to date and secure, helping prevent security vulnerabilities that cyber-thieves often exploit. It also provides protection for company information across devices, with the ability to remove company data from lost or stolen devices.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for large organizations and integrates Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security to empower employees to be creative and work together, securely.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise:
- Unlocks creativity by enabling people to work naturally with ink, voice and touch, all backed by tools that utilize AI and machine learning.
- Provides the broadest and deepest set of apps and services with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving people flexibility and choice in how they connect, share and communicate.
- Simplifies IT by unifying management across users, devices, apps and services.
- Helps safeguard customer data, company data and intellectual property with built-in, intelligent security
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is offered in three plans— Microsoft 365 F1, Microsoft 365 E3 and Microsoft 365 E5. It is built on the foundation of the highly successful Secure Productive Enterprise, which grew seats by triple digits in the last year. Going forward, Microsoft 365 Enterprise replaces Secure Productive Enterprise to double-down on the new customer promise of empowering employees to be creative and work together, securely.
- Productivity Server Rights – Sharepoint, Exchange and Skype for Business productivity server rights for M365 E3 & E5 customers (Hybrid Rights unavailable in CSP Channel).
Office Professional Plus – M365 E3 & E5 customers will receive one copy of Office Professional Plus for each From SA Full USL M365 purchased; enabled for the duration of their subscription and downgrade rights included.
- Office Web Apps Only, No core commercial Office Mobile Apps (does not include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote). Includes Microsoft StaffHub.
- 2GB Inbox, No Commercial Outlook App or Integration, No Voicemail.
- Meetings are join only, 1:1 audio/video calls are supported, No Desktop or App Sharing
- Cannot be Site Administrators, No Site Mailbox, No Personal Site, Cannot Create Form
- Not available on Windows 10 Enterprise E3 in S mode